The Complete Beginner’s Guide To Successful Advertising On Instagram
whats somethings you will learn from this course.
phase 1: The Benefits of Advertising on Instagram
- – Huge user base and continued growth
- – 33% of users have made a purchase through Instagram
- – Highly advanced social media targeting
- – Ability to track leads and sales
- – Tap into an unreached customer base
- – Build an audience organically
- – Develop stronger relationships
- – Discover what your audience likes and dislikes
- – Visual platform for higher engagement levels
phase 2: Types of Instagram Ads
- – Stories Ads – these appear in the transition from one story to the next. 500 million users view stories each day and these ads are great if you have a limited time offer to promote
- – Photo or Image Ads – most popular type of ad because Instagram users like images so much. Image Ads are best for showcasing products and services.
- – Video Ads – videos are really popular on Instagram. The number of video views has increased significantly by 80% over the last couple of years.
- – Carousel Ads – a Carousel Ad allows you to use several different images. You can use these to showcase a number of different products, share a story with multiple parts or provide a deep dive into a single product
- – Collection Ads – users can purchase directly from Collection Ads.
phase 3: Setting Goals for your Instagram Ad Campaigns
Step #1: Read and understand the Instagram advertising objectives Step #2: Decide on a goal for each of your Instagram Ad campaigns:
- – Raise the awareness of your brand
- – Find potential customers
- – Increase sales or conversions